Perfect batteries and chargers
Leica Geosystems offers you a wide palette of high-value chargers and batteries. For chargers, you have the choice between the Professional 5000 Series with high functionality and intelligence and the Professional 3000 and 1000 Series, the costeffective alternatives with less function, but outstanding quality and security.
- High-end charger, optimally designed for batteries used by Leica Geosystems.
- Intelligent battery recognition and controlled charging for longest battery service life.
- Charging and discharging cycles to refresh old cells.
- Intelligent trickle charging ensures that fully charged batteries are always ready for use.
- Through use of different charging trays, several charge combinations are possible.
- Up to 5 batteries are chargeable overnight.
- Cost effective mains power supply to charge one battery at a time.
- Built-in battery recognition for optimal charging.
- Includes car adapter cable
- GKL32: for all batteries with 5-pin charging socket, includes charging of a GEB171.
- Can be directly plugged into Leica Viva series field controller or docking station in order to charge batteries without removal.
The benefits of the originals
Chargers and batteries from Leica Geosystems are perfectly matched to each other and to the instruments, and reliably secure the power supply in the field. They achieve best values in regard to temperature tolerance, re-charging capability, operating time and cycle behaviour. Carefully and correctly handled, Leica Geosystems batteries achieve a maximum service life and are a guarantee that in decisive moments enough energy is available in the instrument, so that a measurement can be exactly and correctly completed.
Quality and Safety Requirements
- Only brand battery cells
- Integrated microchip for intelligent charging
- Integrated temperature sensor as protection against over-heating
- Integrated protection against short circuits
- Gold-coated contacts
- IP 54 tested against rain and splash water
- Resilience against high mechanical influences
- Electronics protect against deep discharge and current peaks on charging, that could damage the batteries.